Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Travels In Italy And Paris

I recently did a bit of traveling in Europe. Naturally, I took my camera with the aim of capturing the interesting things that I saw. I went through Northern Italy, visiting Pisa, Luca, Florence, Verona and Venice. I also stopped off at Paris on the way back home to England as it's somewhere I had never been before. It was my first time traveling alone which was exciting. Being able to go wherever, do whatever and take photos of anything felt really freeing. Plus I met some really fantastic people in the hostels along the way. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing new things and different cultures. I am going to aim to travel somewhere new every year. As they say, it really does broaden your thinking. I have posted below some of the best photos from my journey.














































































No comments:

Post a Comment