Friday, September 23, 2011

October Magazine Roundup

Adele – Vogue UK
I love her. She looks beautiful, as usual. I'm so glad she got a Vogue cover!




Armie Hammer – Details
He's so dreamy.





Britney Spears – Glamour UK
She looks frickin' amazing! Sexy, sultry, beautiful. Her hair is perfect! Keep it that way, Brit.




Justin Timberlake – Esquire
I like these photos a lot. I love it when he doesn't take himself too seriously.




Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried – W
Amazing. This is my favorite spread of the month! They look perfect together.






Kardashians – Lucky
To pimp out their own line at Sears, the sisters each got a cover. They look cute, but I'm over them.



Kate Winslet – V Magazine
She looks absolutely perfect channeling Elizabeth Taylor, who Kate calls a hero. I love it.





Kellan Lutz – GQ Style
What a hunk! I really love these photos. They are so simple and a little vintage looking.





Lady Gaga – Harper’s Bazaar
Eh. These photographs bore me. I like to see her natural beauty though.




Leonardo Dicaprio – GQ
He always, always, always looks good and only gets better with age.






Michelle Williams – Vogue
In support of her upcoming movie, she dressed like Marilyn. I like these pictures, but I'm worried about the movie.







Miley Cyrus – Prestige
She's such a pretty girl, but she looks 35 here! 






Reese Witherspoon – Marie Claire
She never ages and always looks 20! She's so fresh faced and adorable.





Taylor Lautner – VMan
Love. Love. Love. Well, maybe not the attempt at a mustache, but still. I love him.



Taylor Lautner - Seventeen
I've always loved a fall/football/all American photo shoot. He's so cute, but still not digging the mustache.




 

I'm linking up with Blonde Episodes for Fashion Friday.

blondeepisodes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment