Monday, September 26, 2011

Music Monday – Selena Gomez & The Scene

I never paid attention to little miss Selena before. She’s a former Barney and Disney star, she's super cute and dating Bieber, but that’s as much as I knew about her. Then I heard Love You Like a Love Song. It’s one of my favorite songs of the moment. My BFF recently gave me a copy of the CD and I was surprised by how much I really like it. There are two or three stupid songs that I always skip, but the rest is fun and a few are actually good. Check out my favorites:

Whiplash
This song was written by Britney Spears and it totally sounds like it, in a good way!




Bang Bang Bang




My Dilemma



Middle of Nowhere




That’s More Like It
And here’s a bad one. It written by Katy Perry and it totally sounds like it, in a bad way.



Overall it’s a  good, fun, easy CD. I’m officially a fan of Selena. Her voice is great and pure and I like it. I'm so bummed because she played here recently, but her show was sold out before I even found out about it. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment