Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Comedians

Jacob and I love seeing comedians. There’s nothing better than laughing your ass off during a night out. I've seen a lot of local comedians and even a few well known contestants from Last Comic Standing, but here are some of the famous funny people I’ve seen.


Kathy Griffin (three times)



Jo Koy (twice)



Chelsea Handler



Joel McHale



Hal Sparks



Russell Brand



Josh Wolf



Doug Benson



Daniel Tosh



(I have no idea why I didn't take pictures of the ladies. Weird.)

All of them were amazing, and as much as I love a great funny lady, I’ve got to say, I laughed a lot harder with the guys than the girls. I had tears in my eyes during Josh Wolf and Hal Sparks. Jo Koy was really funny too. He even gives mini '90s R&B concerts at the end of his set. But I saw him twice and it was basically the same show. I've always wanted to see Dane Cook, so hopefully I'll get a chance to do that at some point. We have tickets to see Demetri Martin this weekend and I'll be seeing Joan Rivers next spring with my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment