Thursday, September 15, 2011

Things That Make Me LOL

7 Minutes in Heaven. SNL writer Mike O'Brien brings celebrities into his closet for short interviews. My favorite is Kristin Wiig, but you can check out all the videos here.



Saved by the Bell Interactive. I love what the non-essential characters have to say (Tori, Erik, etc). So funny.



Ben & Jerry’s Schweddy Balls. It’s a limited edition ice cream. The balls inside Fair Trade Vanilla are made of rum and milk chocolate malt and covered in fudge. Um, yum. If you have no idea what Schweddy Balls are, take a look at the video below.




Subway etiquette campaign. Artist Jay Shells put up these posters in NYC's subway stations. It happened last spring, but I just found out about it and think it's hilarious and genius.



Parks & Recreation season 3 gag reel. It’s long (parts one and two add up to 15 minutes) but if you are a fan of the show, it’s a must see. I love Jerry’s laugh! And if it’s even possible, I love Rob Lowe even more now.




This sign. I love Friends.


The Hipster Olympics. It's from 2007, but except for the Myspace reference, it's still very true.



This picture of me in third grade. Apparently I was a very professional business woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment