Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Fall TV Lineup


It's September 1st! I'm ready for fall, football, sweaters and new seasons of my favorite TV shows! Holy cow there are a lot of shows I want to watch this season. I don’t know how I’m going to have time. I’ve been struggling to keep up with my TiVo lately and I only watch six summer shows. Here’s what I’ll be recording.

Sunday
*Pan Am

Monday
How I Met Your Mother
*2 Broke Girls
Mike and Molly
Gossip Girl
*Hart of Dixie
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Tuesday
Glee
90210
The Rachel Zoe Project
*New Girl
Parenthood

Wednesday
The Middle
*Up All Night
Modern Family
Happy Endings

Thursday
Parks and Recreation
The Office
*Whitney
Grey’s Anatomy

Friday
---

Saturday
SNL

Daily
Anderson
The Rosie O'Donnell Show
Chelsea Lately

*New shows

Just to be clear, I don’t watch this much TV every day. I don’t watch anything live, so you can subtract 20 minutes from each hour for the commercial breaks that I fast forward. Plus, I save up a lot of these shows and do marathons on the weekend or late at night. The only shows I watch the same night they air are 30 Rock and Parks and Recreation. I don’t watch any TV when my kids are awake, not even the news (it’s too negative and disturbing). If I ever try to watch something (if Nolan is busy playing and Milo is hungry, I’ll feed him and turn on Gilmore Girls or Friends), Nolan tells me to stop watching “the people,” so I usually feel guilty and turn it off. Also, I’m sure I won’t be watching all of these shows for very long.

What are your must see TV shows?

No comments:

Post a Comment