Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Linky Party: Love to Joplin


I just found this Linky party:


Love to Joplin Linky Party


Mrs. Willis got an e-mail from a teacher in Joplin which said . . . . 

 I teach in Joplin, which made worldwide news last May when our town was cut in half by an F5 tornado.  Many of our elementary schools were destroyed or damaged, and as teachers, we have had a roller coaster year.  I came from a meeting yesterday where many are struggling with the weight of all we are dealing with.  My request is this:  would you be willing to donate a created pack of your choosing to give away at a drawing at our upcoming district Kindergarten grade level meeting?  The meeting is Monday and I am sorry for the short notice but I did not realize until the meeting how down everyone is feeling. 

Here's how you can help, too!

1.  Send your TpT product or Teacher's Notebook to Erica
edoennig@joplin.k12.mo.us
2. Then link up here

Wouldn't it be awesome if we filled her email with signs of love?
Fill free to grab the heart above to share with your readers.   We have to act fast!   Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment