Friday, January 27, 2012

February Magazine Roundup

Brad Pitt – W
I know everyone thinks the world of him, but I haven’t liked his look in years. He is an amazing actor though.





Channing Tatum – Details
I don’t get the appeal of this guy either. I really like the photos, especially the ones with the dog.







 Charlize Theron – W
Gorgeous. I love the light and her make up. This W cover is definitely better than Brad’s.





Christina Aguilera – Marie Claire
She looks so pretty here. I wish she’d tone down her every day look.




Dakota Fanning – Elle UK
I really love the clothes and I like the covers, but the other pictures are too washed out.





Drew Barrymore – InStyle
I never like Drew’s hair. She needs to brush it and keep up the color. Everything about this spread is boring.





Katherine Heigl – InStyle Australia
What is she promoting? She’s everywhere lately. She looks beautiful and bright!





Michael Fassbender – Interview
He’s the new “it” guy, isn’t he? I like him, but these pictures aren’t doing much for me.




Michelle Williams – GQ
She looks absolutely amazing, but I’m over the Marilyn thing. I wonder if this will help her win an Oscar…?





Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka – Out
I love them both so much and they are perfect for the love issue. They are so sweet together.




Nina Dobrev – Nylon
Nina has become a girl crush of mine. She’s so pretty. I kinda like the country feel to this spread.





Rachel McAdams – Glamour
Cute as a button! This is a fun, sexy shoot without being slutty. I just love her.





Reese Witherspoon – Elle
I love these photos! She looks less goody two-shoes. Very pretty!





Taylor Swift – Vogue
Taylor looks so different when she has straight hair. I’m so glad she isn’t in pretty, frilly, sparkly dresses for once. I like this!




Zooey Deschanel - Allure
Oh, Zooey. So quirky. I really love her outfit in the last picture.





I'm linking up with Blonde Episodes for Fashion Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment