Monday, January 30, 2012

Man Candy Monday – Paul Rudd

I’ve loved Paul Rudd since the moment he played Cher's step-brother turned love interest in Clueless. He seems like such a nice guy and he’s an amazing actor. I’ve never seen him play the same character twice. He’s also totally hilarious and very cute!






I always look forward to his movies. Here are some of my favorite characters he plays.

Josh in Clueless


Paris Romeo + Juliet


George in The Object Of My Affection


Kevin in 200 Cigarettes


Andy in Wet Hot American Summer
(Watch this now!)


Mike in Friends


Chuck in Forgetting Sarah Marshall


Ned in Our Idiot Brother


Bobby in Parks And Recreation


I can’t wait to see him in upcoming movies The Perks of Being a Wallflower (based on the book), Wanderlust (with Jennifer Aniston), and This Is Forty (the spinoff of Knocked Up).


I'm linking up with Join The Gossip for Man Candy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment