Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Charlize

Charlize Theron has been my favorite actress for years. Last month I saw her in Young Adult and she was perfection. It's a pretty depressing movie but there were so many laugh out loud lines, I had a good time watching it. I don't think everyone feels like it's a comedy though. My sister and I loved it while my friend just thought it was sad and mean. Have you seen it? What did you think?





I first took notice of Charlize in That Thing You Do, I really started to love her in Sweet November and The Italian Job, but my full on girl crush developed when she played Rita on Arrested Development. She stole my heart with her comedic chops. The girl is talented!


She’s also beautiful! She's been the face of Dior J’Adore since 2004. I’m sure you’ve all seen her latest perfume ad. In this commercial mini movie, Charlize is running through the Palace of Versailles to get to a fashion show in the Hall of Mirrors. Through the magic of movies, she runs into Grace Kelly, Marlene Dietrich and Marilyn Monroe backstage.


It took four days to film the 90 second clip on location. It’s so glamorous and I love the addition of old Hollywood beauties (even if Marilyn looks kind of wonky). Charlize is absolutely gorgeous and fits right in with these iconic women. Did you check out her runway walk? Fierce.

 Here are some of her print ads.




And check out her other commercials.





She is simply stunning, really funny and talented in so many ways.
I can't wait to see her play the queen later this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment