Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I'm Only Happy When It Rains

We’re still experiencing summer in Seattle. In fact, we broke a record for having nine consecutive days over 80 degrees. Eight days in a row was set back in 1989. Even though we got back down into the 70s yesterday, I'm over it. I want to see the leaves change. I want to bring out pumpkin decorations. I want to have some HOT apple cider already. I am totally ready fall. Bring on the Washington rain!


Don’t rain on my parade - Barbara Streisand


Now all I needed was the rain - Elvis Presley


I love a rainy night - Eddie Rabbit


Blame it on the rain - Milli Vanilli


Who wants to be right as rain - Adele


I'm singing in the rain - Gene Kelly


I'll do my crying in the rain - Ah Ha


It’s raining men, hallelujah - The Weather Girls


Nothin’ lasts forever, even cold November rain - Guns N Roses


Just know I’m right here hopin’ that you’ll come in with the rain - Taylor Swift


Upon us all a little rain must fall - Led Zeppelin


I’m only happy when it rains - Garbage


Your love’s coming down like rain - Madonna


I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rain - Prince


Whenever you need me kiss the rain - Billie Meyers


She’s my kind of rain - Tim McGraw


Chocolate rain, some stay dry and others feel the pain - Tay Zonday


Now that it’s raining more than ever know that we’ll still have each other - Rihanna


Rockin’ with the rhythm of the rain - The Judds


Here comes the rain again - The Eurhythmics


I’m gonna rain on your parade - Duffy


I like watching the puddles gather rain - Blind Melon


Listen to the mandolin rain - Bruce Hornsby


Now I, I wish it would rain down, down on me - Phil Collins


When it rains will you always find an escape - Paramore

No comments:

Post a Comment