Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Concerts

I stole this idea after reading this post from I Carried A Watermelon. Here is a list of all the concerts I've attended. And I know this is acurate because I have a few of these albums that contain all of my ticket stubs.

Our Lady Peace
Harvey Danger x2
Matchbox 20
Super Deluxe x2
Stabbing Westward
Marcy Playground
Green Day x2
The Urge
Reverend Horton Heat
Reel Big Fish x5
Sonic Youth
Blues Traveler
Foo Fighters x3
Oasis
Beastie Boys
Blink-182 x9
Rancid x2
Radiohead
The Dandy Warhold
Beck x3
The Offspring x4
The Sex Pistols
Cornershop
Save Ferris x2
NOFX x3
The Specials x2
Cherry Poppin’ Daddies x2
Modest Mouse
Cake x2
Hole
Garbage
Zebrahead x6
Silverchair
Everlast
Lit x2
Pennywise
Ice-T
Eminem
Eve 6
The Deftones
Primus x2
Everclear
Len
Moby
Joy Drop
Staind
Orgy
Filter x2
Method Man & Red Man
Limp Bizkit
Backstreet Boys
Mandy Moore
Bush
311
Run DMC
The Vandals
Pink
Nsync
Bad Religion
A New Found Glory
Jimmy Eat World x3
Sum 41
Weezer
Tenacious D
Goldfinger x3
No Doubt x4
The Used x2
Good Charlotte
The Starting Line
American Idol 2002
Face to Face
The Ataris
Ben Lee
Phantom Planet x4
Gwen Stefani x2
M.I.A.
Lady Sovereign
Panic! At The Disco
Gym Class Heroes
Crowded House
The Shins
New Kids on the Block x2
Lady Gaga x3
Natasha Bedingfield
Lily Allen
Britney Spears
Pussycat Dolls
Jesse McCartney
Huey Lewis and The News
Hall and Oates
Garth Brooks

And I’ve got tickets to NKOTBSB and Katy Perry in July.

These are kind of in order so you can see how my taste in music has changed over the years. I was into alternative music in high school and I’m completely into pop music now. Then if you look at the last three concerts I attended, I’m totally like 50 years old. But it's only because I appreciate the 80s!

No comments:

Post a Comment