Friday, March 25, 2011

weekend reflection: Bathroom vanities




http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com/

In many public places, your are not allowed to take photos in the toilets.

There was no notice here. I really like this reflection photo, so I was very discrete, took my camera out quietly and risked being thrown out of the bathroom.

There are some silly kids who photograph people in the bathrooms and post them on youtube. I remember when I was in Laurie Hall, a female only hostel of Windsor university in Canada. One of the girls poked her camera into the shower stall when her friend was showering inside. She thought it was fun, but one never knows what would happen if the film got into the wrong hands.

I guess that is why there is this "No camera" policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment