Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Magazines

This is a stack of magazines sitting on my nightstand that I have yet to get to.


I knew I'd be taking a hiatus from reading books since having a baby, but I thought I’d at least have the time to flip through magazines. Especially when most of them only take fifteen minutes to read, like Us Weekly and Entertainment Weekly. But when I’m lying in bed at night, I can only keep my eyes open for about three pages. Luckily, I make time to check my celebrity gossip sites and I saw that my three favorite people are gracing the covers this month.
  
Britney Spears - V Magazine





Britney Spears - Out Magazine




Gwen Stefani - Elle UK




Jake Gyllenhaal - Men's Journal



And these outtakes from People's 2010 Sexiest Man Alive photo shoot recently surfaced.




Hotness. All three of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment