Monday, March 21, 2011

Music Monday - Every Car You Chase

I saw Just Go With It a few weeks ago and I’m happy to say I really liked it. I don’t usually hate Adam Sandler movies, but I don’t usually LOVE them either. This one made me laugh out loud numerous times and wasn’t as cheesy as a typical romantic comedy. I thought both Adam and Jennifer Anniston were adorable, but Nicole Kidman killed me. I’ve always loved her, but I’ve never seen her in a role like this before and I liked it! Who knew she was so funny? The other awesome thing about the movie was the soundtrack. There were a bunch of song mash ups, but this one was my absolute favorite.

Snow Patrol vs. The Police - Every Car You Chase

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world

Oh can't you see
You belong to me
How my poor heart aches with every step you take



I forgot how much I love that Snow Patrol song!

No comments:

Post a Comment