Thursday, June 3, 2010

Get Him To The Greek



Another summer movie I've been very excited to see comes out this weekend. Get Him To The Greek was produced by Judd Apatow, so you know it's going to be funny. It's a spin-off of Forgetting Sarah Marshall and I hear Sarah Marshall herself (the adorable Kristen Bell) makes an appearance in this film. It's all about Aldous Snow, which is the entire reason I know who Russell Brand is and why started to love him. Check out this post. Did you know that Russell and Katy Perry met while making this movie (there are a lot of celebrity cameos) and are now engaged to be married? So cute! It just looks like a fun movie. Take a look at a few stills.






The Los Angeles premiere was last week.




Did John Hamm show up to support Elizabeth Moss?


I'm not sure why Zac Efron was there, but I don't mind one bit! He looked amazing.



I'll be at the movies again this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment