Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Really, Zac?

We’re going to be seeing a lot of Zac Efron this year. He's in at least three movies: The Lorax, The Lucky One, and The Paperboy. I can’t wait to see the movies plus all the promotion. He started this weekend with The Lorax premiere.



We don’t really see Zac in the tabloids often. He and Vanessa Hudgens ended their four year relationship almost a year ago and while she moved on quickly (first with Josh Hutcherson and now with Austin Butler) he seemed to be more focused on acting. But lately his love life has been making headlines. Last month he and Taylor Swift were spotted having dinner a few times in LA and sources say they were deep in conversation and very giggly. Boo! I like the girl, I really do, but I want her to stay far away from my guys!


Taylor’s team says that they are just friends and since they both voiced characters in The Lorax, they’ve just been spending time together promoting the movie. They are also participating in Read Across America Day.


And they'll be on Ellen today! Check out this little teaser. SWOON!


Then I read some creepy articles about Zac and Demi Moore. Demi had been partying constantly with her daughter and circle of Hollywood friends. She became obsessed with Zac after she tagged along on Rumor’s post-holiday trip to Turks and Caicos. A few weeks later she heard Zac was at a party and tracked him down. Hey psycho. I know she’s going through some crap, I do feel bad for her, and I don’t blame her for wanting him, but geez! She’s 49, Ashton is 33 and Zac is 24! Not gonna happen, lady.


Finally, we have Lily Collins. I don’t really know much about her except that she is Phil Collins’ daughter, she dated Abduction co-star Taylor Lautner last year and that her eyebrows were very distracting in that movie. Seriously. Even my husband was like, "Who is this girl and are big, bushy, black eyebrows a new thing?"


They've been spotted out to dinner a few times this month, including on Valentine's Day.


This one might be true. I'm going to reserve judgment since I don't know anything about her, but my instict tells me that I don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment