Monday, February 27, 2012

Music Monday - 1992

I love reading the Chart Flashback in Entertainment Weekly. This one particularly stuck out because it could have easily been the soundtrack to 7th grade for me. I loved every single song. I danced to them at socials and roller skated to them at Skateland. And I’m positive that they all made an appearance on a mix tape or two that I recorded straight from the radio. 


Boyz II Men - End of the Road



The Heights - How Do You Talk to an Angel



P.M. Dawn - I'd Die Without You




Patty Smyth - Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough




Madonna - Erotica




House of Pain - Jump Around




Snap! - Rhythm Is a Dancer




Wreckx-N-Effect - Rump Shaker




Mary J. Blige - Real Love




TLC - What About Your Friends



Please tell me you remember these songs too!

No comments:

Post a Comment