Friday, February 24, 2012

March Magazine Roundup

Adele – Vogue
Love her. She’s so pretty and the pictures are fabulous!






Amanda Seyfried – Glamour
Her makeup is so over the top. She looks like a clown. I like all the colors though.


 


Ashley Greene – Lucky
I love the rosebush backdrop! She always looks pretty and I’m digging the last dress.




Blake Lively – Elle
Open mouth, blank stare, wet hair in face? Check. So boring, especially for a women’s magazine.




Christina Hendricks – Cosmopolitan UK
Holy boobs! I love her, but her cleavage on the cover is kind of ridiculous.


Christina Ricci – Oyster
I love everything about this spread. She’s so pretty in a strange sort of way. I’m a huge fan.




Daniel Radcliffe - Esquire UK
These are kind of boring, but I like the faded color. He’s definitely getting cuter with age.





David Beckham – Men’s Health
Wow. He really went all out for this shoot, didn’t he? It doesn’t matter. I like his face.



Elizabeth Olsen – Asos
She’s one of my new favorites. I think this spread is kinda fun with it’s ‘80s/hippie vibe.


 


Evan Rachel Wood – Flaunt
I’m still on the fence about her, but not these photos. Totally boring.





Heidi Klum – InStyle UK
She looks terrible. This article was written before her split. Awkward.




Jennifer Aniston – InStyle
I love the light and colors and clothes and her! Very pretty. The last picture is my favorite.




Jennifer Aniston and Paul Rudd – GQ
Ahhhhhh! They are so cute! I’ve loved them both since Object Of My Affection. Cutest movie ever.






Joe Manganiello – Out
Hot. Every. Single. Picture.






Joe Manganiello – DaMan
I think these are kind of boring. Except that last picture where he’s brooding.




Jon Hamm and Kate Upton – Esquire
Kate’s photos were all NSFW. Jon looks as handsome as ever. I CAN’T WAIT FOR MAD MEN!




Josh Hutcherson – Nylon Guys
He’s on his way to school? I’m not into him, but I’m very into Peeta. Let’s see if my opinion changes after the movie.



Kate Moss – W
What a freaky editorial. Good and evil? I like it though. The photos almost look like sketches. Still so creepy.






Liam Hemsworth – Details
He’s so hot. I still don’t know how Miley snatched him up.


 



Lily Collins – Nylon
These photos are kind of boring, but she is very pretty. I like the clothes.



Selena Gomez – Cosmopolitan
This is awful! She looks like Kelly Kapowski. Why did Cosmo do this to my girl?



Taylor Momsen – FHM
 I can’t imagine that guys think this is hot. She's gross and needs a shower. (I do like her band though).






I'm linking up with Blonde Episodes for Fashion Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment