Friday, February 17, 2012

Kylie Minogue Covers Stylist

Australian singer Kylie Minogue is celebrating 25 years in the music business. In honor of her achievement she is on 25 different covers of Stylist magazine's Spring/Summer Fashion Edition wearing 25 of the world’s greatest fashion designers. Check them out:
 Basso & Brooke

Victoria Beckham

Antonio Beradi

Bodyamr

Roberto Cavalli

Antonio Beradi

Mark Fast

Tom Ford

Holly Fulton

Tommy Hilfiger

Stephen Jones

Christopher Kane

David Koma

Mary Katrantzou

Julien Macdonald

Alexander McQueen

Mrs Jones

Richard Nicoll

Peter Pilotto

Preen

Pucci

Roksanda Ilincic

Sonia Rykiel

Stella McCartney

Phillip Treacy
She is so beautiful, talented and such a chameleon! I bet these designers has so much fun styling her. My favorite covers are Mark Fast, Tom Ford, Richard Nicoll, Peter Pilotto and Stella McCartney.

I don't know if you remember her first hit, the cover of Locomotion way back in 1987, but I loved roller skating to that song at Skateland almost every Saturday when I was 9 years old. My favorite song of Kylie's is Can't Get You Out Of My Head. But she chose to re-release an acoustic version of her 1992 song Finer Feelings in honor of 25 years!


I'm linking up with Blonde Episodes for Fashion Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment