Tuesday, February 7, 2012

100th Follower Celebration!

To celebrate my 100th follower, I am going to give you a sneak peek at my latest goodie!  As a special thank you, for a short time you can download a shortened version this file for FREE!  The entire packet is available at TPT or Teachers Notebook for $4.

This packet is called "More with Magazines".  Are you looking to make your life easier?  This is the packet for you.  All you need are a few children's magazines, an assignment, and a pencil.  I change the assignment each week.  The packet contains 9 assignments (enough for 9 weeks of centers), a parent letter asking for magazine donations, and a sign for your center.  If you live near a Half-Priced Bookstore, check out their magazine section.  I bought some Boys Life, Girls Life, Kids Discover, and National Geographic for Kids magazines today for 50 cents a piece.  Sometimes you can find magazines at thrift stores, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment