Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cute Couple Alert

There have been some cute pairings in Hollywood lately and I am 100% on board. With most of them.

Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana
They are currently filming The Words and have been seen all over NYC and LA together.



Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde
I’m not sure where they met, but I love them together. It looks like they have a lot of fun.



Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone
Their relationship started while filming The Amazing Spider-Man. They are so cute!



 Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendez
They met while filming The Place Beyond the Pines. It looks like it’s getting serious. They vacation together and she’s even met his mom!



Justin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston
Rumors say they got together while filming Wanderlust. I think she finally got it right! She looks so happy and he’s just awesome.



Nick Zano and Kat Dennings
The 2 Broke Girls co-stars were caught snuggling up at a Lakers game recently. So sweet.



Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively
These two are creepin’ everywhere! I cannot handle this one. I just don’t like her.
She’s gorgeous, but she’s a terrible actor and only 24! It’ll be a Scarlett repeat.
I didn’t mind when she was with Leo though.



What do you think about some of the latest hollywood couples?

No comments:

Post a Comment