Monday, October 17, 2011

Man Candy Monday - Levi Johnston

I'm going to get a lot of sh*t for this. Even the hottest guy in the world becomes ugly when he does or acts stupidly. Brad Pitt is a perfect example of that guy for me. But this is even worse because Levi's claim to fame is getting a vice presidential candidate's daughter pregnant while they were in high school. He's a joke. Just a small town high school dropout who was used as a prop during the McCain/Palin campaign. After that he tried to expand his fifteen minutes of fame by talking crap about the Palin family. He made talk show appearances, walked the red carpet at events, filmed a pistachio commercial, did photo shoots, got back together with Bristol only to break up again a few weeks after they sold their story to tabloid magazines, posed for Playgirl, attempted to run for mayor of Wasilla, and wrote a book. Which I've got on hold at the library. I know, judge me! He's a douche, but I can't stop thinking that he's pretty cute.







So what do you think? Does his personality turn you off completely or do you still think he's cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment