Monday, October 31, 2011

Music Monday – Ryan Gosling

Yes, you read that right. Ryan Gosling is the highlight of Music Monday! Let's go back to his roots. The Mickey Mouse Club. Tune in at 1:13 for Justin, 1:30 for Ryan. He gets more screams than JT!


Check out Ryan on Jimmy Kimmel back in January. Start at 1:33 to pass the banter and screaming and listen to Ryan sing "You Always Hurt The One You Love" from the Blue Valentine soundtrack.


Oh, and check out his Rude Boy Dance during that same interview.


You all know about Fuck Yeah! Ryan Gosling, right? I found out about it last year when I saw this clip of Ryan talking about it.


He’s talented AND funny! And he’s in a band called Dead Man’s Bones. While I absolutely love him and his voice, the music they make isn’t exactly my type. You can check out more of it on their website. This was their first video, released about three years ago.


He’s so cute! But this is my favorite. It’s just Ryan singing back in 2008.

Put Me in the Car
Just put me in the car
And drive so far
Until I'm free again
And whisper in my ear
That all these years
I've been dreaming
And then kiss me goodnight
And it'll be all right
It'll be all right
It'll be all right
It'll be all that I have ever asked of you


Love.

He's known for his dramatic, complex and sometimes dark roles, but I would love to see him in a comedy or even a musical. When is this guy gonna do SNL?

No comments:

Post a Comment