Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Ides of March

I’ve been looking forward to The Ides of March since I first heard about it. I was the one movie I wasn’t going to wait to see. A Ryan Gosling/George Clooney political drama? Yes, please! These types of movies are my Twilight Saga.


I really loved it. It was very intense and Ryan Gosling was genius, as usual. I can’t say much more because I don’t want to give anything away. Just know that it was awesome and even if you aren’t into politics, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.

My degree is in political science and my dream job was a campaign manager. I worked on Gore/Lieberman in 2002 and Kerry/Edwards in 2004. (Now you know I’m a Democrat, as if it wasn’t already obvious). And as bad as campaigning is, this movie really made me want to get back into it!

Check out some of my other favorite political movies.




And here are some that are sitting in my Netflix queue.



I also love a good politcal comedy!


 Have you seen The Ides of March yet? What did you think? What is your favorite political movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment