Friday, October 21, 2011

November Magazine Roundup

Adam Levine and Anne Vyalitsyna – Russian Vogue
Posing shirtless (as usual) with his model girlfriend. They make one hot couple! Remember this? That’s her hand.




There's that dress again.


Alexander Skarsgard – Out Magazine
I like him and think he’s cute, but these pictures are pretty boring.




Amanda Seyfried – Glamour UK
She’s so pretty in a different way, which I like. I love the 60’s vibe on the cover.





Beyoncé – Harper’s Bazaar
She has a dead stare going on, but her body looks fierce as usual.





Emma Watson – Elle Canada
She’s just so cute! I like the styling. It suits her age.

 


 



Gwen Stefani – InStyle
She looks the same in every picture, but I really love the color, sets and especially the clothes!






Kate Winslet – Harper’s Bazaar UK
She looks amazing. She’ll always be one of my favorites. I love the light in these pictures.





Katie Holmes – Marie Claire
She really is beautiful and very photogenic. My favorite shot is the green dress in the water.

 

 



Kirsten Dunst – Flare
I still love her! I’m not feeling her haircut, but she looks good and the clothes are fab.





Nicki Minaj – W Magazine
I like this. It’s unique and fun. She has some crazy eyes in some photos though.




Rihanna – Vogue UK
All the pictures look the same, but I like them!





Rooney Mara – Vogue
She looks like a statue! Very pretty, but I hate her hair. I know it’s for the role.
By the way, am I the only one not at all interested in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo?




Don't worry Twihards, a special Breaking Dawn edition of Magazine Roundup is coming soon!

I'm linking up with Blonde Episodes for Fashion Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment