Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Don't Want No Short, Short Man

As I mentioned before, I’m tall. But I never really feel too self-conscious about my height. My sister always did and she’s an inch shorter than me, at 5’11. But she sprouted really early and was always the tallest in her class. I gradually got taller so no one really noticed. Luckily all of my boyfriends were taller or about the same height as me. Two of them were an inch shorter. I think it's weird to see a tall woman with a short man. I'm glad the both the men and women in those relationships are secure and confident, but I couldn't do that much of a height difference. Call me superficial, but I drew the line at more than an inch. I want to be able to look into the eyes of my partner when standing next to each other. Or, rather, he should be looking into my eyes and not directly at my boobs. Check out these mismatched celebrity couples.


Tom Cruise (5'7) and Katie Holmes (5'9)



Mark Wahlberg (5'7) and Rhea Durham (5'9)



Nicolas Sarkozy (5'5) and Carla Bruni (5'9)



Mick Jagger (5'10) and L'Wren Scott (6'4)



Keith Urban (5'8) and Nicole Kidman (5'11)



Rod Stewart (5'9) and Penny Lancaster (6'1)



 Jamie Cullum (5'4) and Sophie Dahl (6'0)



Jeff Richmond (5'0) and Tina Fey (5'4) 



My husband is exactly the same height as me, which is why you’ll never catch me in heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment