Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Baby Bangs

While checking out the news gossip on my favorite site, I saw the news that Kevin Federline just had another baby. That makes five kids for him. What a douche.


As I was scrolling through the comments below the article, someone mentioned how much hair the baby has and that it looks fake, like she’s wearing Baby Bangs. Since I hadn’t heard of Baby Bangs before, I immediately did some research.



What. The. Hell? The website says this hair plus headband is the brainchild of a mother, daughter, and baby granddaughter team. Following the birth of her first grandchild, longstanding hair replacement artist, Lisa Griggs-Campbell, began experimenting with the possibility of creating a miniature hair piece suitable for newborns to wear. Um, what kid needs a hair piece? Not to mention an ugly one? This blows my mind and I can’t believe anyone would buy it. After all, it was already a fake commercial on SNL. I guess they took that stupid idea and ran with it.


I wonder when these products will be on the market?

Baby Spanx



Huggies Thong


I mean, seriously. What the hell? I'm linking up with Christianna at The Girl With The Blue Bow for What The Hell Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment