Monday, October 25, 2010

Music Monday - What's This?

We moved into our new house this weekend! It seems like we’ve been waiting for-ev-er, but we’re finally here. The next few weeks are going to be insanely busy, unpacking and getting our lives back together, so I’m probably going to neglect my blog for a while. I have some posts scheduled, and if I see or hear something that I feel like I need to write about, I’ll be here.

But now it's time for Music Monday: Halloween edition. The Nightmare Before Christmas is my husband's favorite movie of all time. I've always been fond of it also. My sister and I used to sing this song when we were younger. It's just so good. Gotta love Tim Burton and Danny Elfman!

The Nightmare Before Christmas - What's This?

There's frost on every window
Oh, I can't believe my eyes
And in my bones I feel the warmth
That's coming from inside

Oh, look
What's this?
They're hanging mistletoe, they kiss
Why that looks so unique, inspired
They're gathering around to hear a story
Roasting chestnuts on a fire
What's this?


Check out Fall Out Boy's version.



And here's Flyleaf's version. Very creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment