Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Fives


Just Me and My Life

Five pictures to show your house.

This is a tough one because our house is still under construction. We are closing on Wednesday and get the keys next Friday. I can't wait to move in next weekend! We got to take a tour of it two weeks ago so here's what we've got going on so far.


1. The front of our house. All those trees in the backyard will never go away because it's a watershed. I love the privacy!


2. Kitchen and dining room. It’s huge! I can’t wait to have get togethers where there is room to serve the food AND seat everyone.


3. Master bath and walk in closet. I’m in love!
 

4. On the top floor, in the center of the house, is a big open area. One side will be my office and the other the kids’ playroom. All the open space makes the house feel so big!

 



5. The back. I know, not very impressive. It’s boring looking, but the yard is a nice size and we’ll be barbecuing a ton back here.

No comments:

Post a Comment