Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sophia Bush

I don't think I've yet mentioned my girl crush on Sophia Bush. I fell in love with her during the first season of One Tree Hill. I love raspy, scratchy voices like Angie Harmon, Demi Moore, Ashlee Simpson, but Sophia's takes the cake. And she's so adorable with her dimples. I've tried many times to copy her hair cuts, but they never quite turn out the same way. She's just so sweet, down to earth, always talks about great causes and gives back. She hasn't had the best movie career, but she's still young. I'm one of the seven people or so who still watch One Tree Hill and it's ONLY because of her. I could care less about any of the other characters (in fact, most of them annoy the crap out of me. I'm so glad Hilarie Burton left!) and I find myself fast forwarding through most of the episode. Anyway, take a look at these photos her father shot of her. He's a renowned advertising and celebrity photographer and her mom runs a photography studio. How perfect!




Gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment