Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm So Ready!

Fall is almost here and I couldn't be happier! Autumn is my favorite season. All of my favorite things happened in the fall. I always loved going back to school. I fell in love with my first boyfriend in the fall. It's stormy and rainy, which I love. I got married to the love of my life in the fall. And the best part about it? The summer is finally over. Yeah, I’m not a big fan of the summertime.

I know we still have a week  until the official start of autumn, but the weather here in Seattle has already changed and I'm so happy for these things...
 
The leaves changing color
 




Tasty treats



Husky football



Rain storms and foggy mornings



Apples



Curling up with a good book



Apple cider and hot chocolate



Scarves, hats, gloves, coats and sweaters



What do you like best about fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment