Friday, September 17, 2010

Ombré

I’m seeing ombré hair color everywhere and surprisingly, I love it.






I even saw it this week on Sophia Bush of One Tree Hill. Very subtle, but still there. Cute!


I first noticed it last year on Shenae Grimes. She sported the look during the second half of the season on 90210. I thought it was so weird that they were letting her roots grow out that long, but then I kinda liked it.


As long as it doesn’t look like this.


I don’t think I could ever pull it off. I’m afraid my hair would just look dirty or in desperate need of a dye job. All I know, is the dark to light look is working on most of these ladies and I’m so glad the reverse effect that Avril Lavigne made famous is loooong gone.


It didn’t look good on anyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment