Wednesday, September 22, 2010

ABC Wednesday: Letter J

Japanese Udon noodles are my son's favourite. Once we went to one of the most expensive Japanese Restaurant in the Shangrila hotel in Singapore. The udon noodles he ordered wasn't like his mum's udon noodles and he told the poor waitress that he didn't like it. The manager came to apologise and gave him a complimentary bowl. He ate it but still insisted that it wasn't like his mum's. Should I laugh and feel honored?
These photos are uncooked udon, because his mum is keeping her recipe a secret. LOL. Actually I cook it so often that I didn't think of taking a photo.




I was running late, the cars were moving at a snail pace. In fact they were not moving at all. I was sitting at the bridge wondering if there was an accident. When I eventually got to the end of the bridge some sixty minutes later, I see this technician fiddling with the traffic control signal. I pitied him because it was a cold morning and a gale was blowing. He must be feeling the vibes of the motorists hot under the collar and cursing him for the JAM.

http://abcwednesdayround3.blogspot.com/
ABC Wednesday is hosted by Mrs. Denise Nesbitt

No comments:

Post a Comment