Monday, September 6, 2010

Music Monday - Trouble, etc.

Britney has been everywhere lately and it’s made me crave some new music from her. While driving quite a bit in the last few weeks, I decided to have a Brit-a-thon in my car and listened to all of her cds plus some B sides and unreleased songs. Some of those are dang good and some are absolutely terrible! Here are some of my favorites that I think should have made a cd at some point.
Trouble

You and I left alone, cannot be trusted
There's a lust, we can't control
Slowly undress, chest to chest
And unless I say goodnight
I know we're only gonna go too far
Please, I'm not quite ready for that next level
One kiss and that spells trouble




Over To You Now

I know this place it’s still a secret
And I don’t think you’ve ever been
It’s kinda hard to find the entrance
You need some juice, but you’ll love it once you get in
This special place it’s in the basement
You have to work your way around
The place is hot and then it’s pumping, so are you ready to go down?




Phonogrophy

And I make no apologies
I'm into phonography
And I like my bluetooth, buttons comin' loose
I need my hands free
Then I let my mind roam
Playin' with my ringtone
He got service, I've got service
Baby, we can talk all night




Love Is A State Of Grace

Love is a state of grace
Transcending time and space
No other way I can describe
Insanely beautiful
It's almost mystical
Cause you're mine
And I can't believe that I feel what I feel
Such a strange kind of real
Love is a state of grace between you and I



Rock Me In

Take me down and then let me in
Spin me all around I feel so dizzy
I fall into you
You rock me, you rock me, you rock me in



I Run Away

Let’s pretend that I moved on
Then I'll tell myself that life goes on without you
Open my eyes
Look deep inside
I run away

No comments:

Post a Comment