Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday Fives


Just Me and My Life

Five things that are always in the fridge.

1. Milk. I'm a cereal freak. I have it every day, sometimes two or three times a day. So with cereal, I need milk. But I don't like milk on it's own and the only kind I’ll put in my cereal is Safeway’s Lucerne 2%. I'm picky.


2. Fuji apples. They are my favorite! We always have them and we always eat them and I keep them in the fridge because they last longer and taste better cold. It’s one fruit I never get sick of.


3. Yogurt. I mix vanilla yogurt in my homemade smoothies and I'll eat other flavors a few times a week. It’s so good for you and gives me a nice sugar kick. It can’t be light and it has to be Yoplait though. I love cherry the most!

4. V8 Fusion Light. I drink this every morning with breakfast. You get a full serving of fruit and vegetables out of the way first thing in the morning. I don’t drink coffee, so this is my every morning drink.


5. Cottage cheese. I know a lot of people hate cottage cheese and think it‘s gross. I used to be able to eat it once in a while, but I’ve been craving it so much this pregnancy. I put some in a bowl with a bunch of cut pineapple. Delish! So we always have some ready because it’s a pretty healthy snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment