Monday, October 3, 2011

Music Monday - Trouble

Coldplay’s sound is a little too mellow and moody for me, so I don’t own an album and I’m not a huge fan, but I’ve always liked their singles. My favorite song has to be Trouble. It’s really pretty and kind of heart breaking. For a few years the beginning piano part of the song was set as my alarm clock. Since it’s so quiet and peaceful, it was nice to wake up to and much better than an actual alarm sound. So now when I hear the song, it reminds me of getting up for work! But I still love it. And the video is awesome.

Coldplay – Trouble

Oh no, I see, a spider web is tangled up with me
And I lost my head, the thought of all the stupid things I'd said.

Oh no, what's this? A spider web, and I'm caught in the middle
So I turn to run, the thought of all the stupid things I've done

And I never meant to cause you trouble, I never meant to do you wrong
And I, well if I ever caused you trouble, oh no, I never meant to do you harm

No comments:

Post a Comment