Friday, October 14, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness Fashion

It’s October, so in addition to seeing the colors orange and black everywhere, we’re also seeing pink. Lots and lots of pink. It’s breast cancer awareness month. My great-grandma died from breast cancer (back in the '50s, so I didn't know her). My grandma survived breast cancer three years ago. Unfortunately cancer runs in my family. Three of my mom’s nine siblings (yes, there were ten kids in her family) have died from cancer. It’s some pretty serious business. I thought I’d share with you the easiest and most fun way to contribute to the cause: SHOP! Here are some designers who have created limited edition breast cancer awareness lines.

Vera Wang




Betsey Johnson
(Did you know she's a breast cancer survivor?)




Ralph Lauren




Lacoste




H&M




And here are single items from some of our favorite designers. Each of them donate the proceeds to various breast cancer organizations.


The Pink Ribbon Project Sandal




Tory Burch flats



Swarovski bracelet



Vera Bradley watch



Fergie glitter heels



Coach watch



Ugg boots



Sock It To Me socks



Susan G Komen tie



Fiat


I have my eye on the Ralph Lauren long sleeve tee, the Swarovski bracelet and the Lacoste watch. I’m also thinking about getting the tie for my husband. It’s so cute!

I’m linking up with Blonde Episodes for Fashion Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment