Tuesday, August 31, 2010

watery wednesday: Water closet




http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com/

This is a different kind of water post. I am a teacher, and I encourage my students to put on their green thinking caps and be creative. So i am doing the same. I am posting a water closet which is otherwise known as a toilet.

In this post in my other site, I said
http://annsnowchin.blogspot.com/2010/08/ruby-red-tuesday-toilet-in-west.html I will post a photo of a very elite toilet, where you don't need loo paper and it even massages you. LOL

When I gave birth to my first daughter in Auckland, my hospital room had a bidet. All the women who had given birth would tell you how tender your bottom is. It was heavenly to use the bidet. I could just sit on the bidet the whole day long. How clever the French were.

This water closet supercedes the bidet. It is in the house of someone rich and famous and is known as a Japanese High Tech Loo. As you can see from the colorful array of buttons on the complicated control panel, there are a lot of functions. I don't mind having ten babies if I have a toilet like this. The jet of water can spray you clean and massage you. You save from toilet paper as the warm air will dry you. All in all, a wonderful experience without using your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment