Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Titanic


I remember going with my mom, dad, brother, sister and grandma on opening weekend of Titanic in December of 1997. We sat on the edge of our seat for the entire 194 minute movie. There was romance for the ladies and death and destruction for the guys. I went again the following weekend with my boyfriend and loved it just as much as the first time. It’s not my favorite movie ever, but I will never turn it off if I catch it on TV.

After falling head over heels in love with Leo from Romeo + Juliet the previous year, this movie absolutely solidified my insane crush on him. And didn’t we all start girl crushing on Kate? They were so young and cute!







I hate to admit it, but I still love this song.


And now this amazing movie is being re-released in 3D on April 4. You know I’m dragging Jacob with me!


"I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go."
Tear.


Is anyone else excited for this, or am I the only sap?

No comments:

Post a Comment