Monday, March 5, 2012

Phone Photo Fun

I’m linking up with Savanah and Ashlee for Phone Photo Fun Monday!

Let's start with the photos I posted on Instagram. (My username is christinareads if you want to follow).

This is a view of my backyard at night.


I watched one of my favorite movies of all time, Empire Records, and shared this picture of Rex Manning.


We got some unexpected snow.  


Tired kiddo.


Playing at the park. 


I started the March Photo A Day challenge.

Day 1 - Up: A wall of wigs in Sacramento.


Day 2 - Fruit: Papayas at a fruit stand in Chinatown, San Francisco.


 Day 3 - Your Neighborhood: This is the view from Nolan's bedroom window.
I love that I snapped it just as the sun was going down.


Day 4 - Bedside: Stuff on my nightstand


 Day 5 - A smile: Good morning, Nolan!


Playing in the snow at night.


I took a quick trip to visit my BFF in Sacramento. This is Old Sacramento.



We also drove down to San Francisco and wandered around Fisherman’s Wharf.



This was the coolest/creepiest street performer I’ve ever seen. We were mesmerized by him for a long time.



We also spent a lot of time in Chinatown.



Flying over Mt Shasta on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment