Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Common Core Standards Short Cut & Pinerly

Are there times when you want a specific common core standard in a hurry?  If so, I have a short cut for you.  If you look at the very bottom of my blog you will see this:

Try out the one at the bottom of my blog.
Click on the picture above if you want to add one to your blog.


You can install this widget on your blog and then you'll have your own personal short cut.  It's very easy to use, click on the subject, choose grade level, and scroll down to what you need.

I found out about this from my blog buddy, Deb at Fabulously First.  Click below to see all her great stuff on her blog.


Have you heard of Pinerly?  It's the newest and latest great thing that is going to make Pinterest even better.  Is that even possible?  It will have a dashboard to help make Pinterest even better than it already is.  You will also be able to schedule pins, get stats about your pins so you can make your pinning experience even more effective.   If you are a Pin-addict like me  click below and joining the fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment