Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Favorite Songs Of 2011

These are my favorite songs of the year, in no particular order.

Britney Spears - Till The World Ends
Watch me move, when I lose, when I lose it hard
Get you off with the touch dancing in the dark



College - A Real Hero
Water warmer than, his head so cool in that tight bind knew what to do
And you have proved to be a real human being and a real hero



Rihanna - We Found Love
Shine a light through an open door, love a life I will divide
Turn away 'cause I need you more, feel the heartbeat in my mind



Bedouin Soundclash - Brutal Hearts
And hearts that break the night in two
And arms that can't hold you that true



Selena Gomez & The Scene - Like A Love Song
You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredible
A centerfold miracle, lyrical, you've saved my life again



Sleigh Bells - Rill Rill
So this is it then? You're here to win friend
Click click saddle up see you on the moon then



Chris Brown - Look At Me Now
I'm Lil Tunechi, I'm a nuisance, I go stupid, I go dumb like the three stooges
I don't eat sushi, I'm the shit, no I'm pollution, no substitution



Katy Perry - E.T.
Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me, infect me with your love and fill me with your poison
Take me, ta-ta-take me, wanna be a victim, ready for abduction



Bruno Mars - Marry You
Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you



Adele - Someone Like You
Nothing compares, no worries or cares, regrets and mistakes are memories made.
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?




Nicki Minaj - Super Bass
I said, excuse me, you're a hell of a guy I mean my, my, my, my you're like pelican fly
I mean, you're so shy and I'm loving your tie you're like slicker than the guy with the thing on his eye




What were your favorite songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment