Friday, November 25, 2011

I’m Kind Of A Big Deal

Well, not really at all. And I hate that phrase. But big news! The one and only Britney Spears is following me on Twitter. For real. When I got the notification my heart literally skipped a beat.


See, she’s right there on top:


On Monday I tweeted, "I just voted in @britneyspears tournament of videos! Fun!" and she followed me just a few minutes later. I can die now.


Seriously though, the tournament is really fun. Vote here.


The only other time a celebrity conversed with me on Twitter was when Mindy Kaling DMed me, thanking me for preordering her book. She said she likes cereal and cheese (like I do), so we’re twins. I love her and it totally made my day!



You can find me on Twitter here. I’m not on it constantly, but it’s enough for Britney and Mindy to notice!

No comments:

Post a Comment