Saturday, February 21, 2009

Guatemala - car insurance

You are here: Experts > Cultures > Mexico/Central America for Visitors > Guatemala > car insurance

Guatemala - car insurance
Expert: Bethany - 1/21/2008

Question
I am driving to Guatemala crossing the border either near Tapachula or La Mesilla. I have an FM3 visa(residency visa)in Mexico but the car is registered in Canada.
I need to know how to arrange car insurance before crossing the border (internet, telephone, at the border). Thanks for any information you can give me.


Answer
Hi Craig

I'm sorry I didn't get back with you sooner, my computer's been in the shop. I can help you in detail and would be happy to, if someone else hasn't already. I know it's been 10 days since you asked.
If you haven't already made your trip drop me a reply to this e-mail and I'll get the information together for you.

Thanks
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment