Friday, October 7, 2011

Blogger Rant

Blogger is really pissing me off lately. For the past week, I haven’t been able to see any of the pictures you’ve posted from Pinterest. I hope Christianna from The Girl With The Blue Bow doesn’t mind, but I stole this screen shot of her Fashion Friday post so you can see what I’m seeing. (Go check out her blog. It's pretty great). I have to go to your boards to see what image you’re talking about, which takes a lot of time and is pretty annoying. Is anyone else having this problem?


I’m still having the worst time commenting on some blogs. If you aren’t using a pop-up window for comments, I have to sign out of Blogger AND Google Reader, uncheck “stay signed in” and sign back in to comment. And now it’s only letting me do that half the time. The other half of the time I’m getting a weird error message. So if you aren’t getting comments for a few days it’s because I’m getting tired of it so I save my commenting for a day that I have extra time. Again, is anyone else having this problem? Am I just stupid? Help me!


I love getting your comments and enjoy the ability to keep the conversation going via email. I hate writing out a response then realizing the email address is noreply-comment@blogger.com. To fix this, you just sign into Blogger and click “Edit Profile” directly under your photo on the left. Under “Privacy” check the box next to “Show my email address.” Then under “Identity” enter the email address you want to use. It’s that simple. If you don’t want to list your address, it’s totally fine. But I’m thinking a lot of people just don’t know about this option.


Well, that’s it for my rant. If you have any tips or pointers, let me know. We’re heading to the ocean so I’ll be relaxing on the beach, soaking up the sun during the long weekend. Who am I kidding? This is the Pacific Ocean in Washington State in October. We’ll most likely be sitting in the house playing games and eating a ton of junk food while we watch the rain hit the waves.


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment