Saturday, January 7, 2012

Wow!

Wow!  What a way to start your weekend!  Amanda @ Kindergarten Chick, Deb @mrsreynoldsfirstgradeadventures, DeAnne @ First Grade & Fabulous awarded me the  . . .drum roll please . . . . . .
AWARD

Now on to the blog award rules... 


1.  Thank the person(s) that nominate you with a link back to them.

Thank you AmandaDeb, and DeAnne

2.  Tell 7 things about yourself (see below).

3.  Pass this award on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know they've received this award.


7 things about me:

1.  I have taught for 20 years.
2.  I have taught in 3 different states.
3.  I love watching big, fluffy snowflakes fall in the winter time.
4.  I read, read, read all the time.
5.  I love Lebanese and Tex-Mex food.
6.  My favorite drink is Sonic coke with vanilla.
7.  My favorite color is lime green.



I am nominating the following blogs for this award:





































No comments:

Post a Comment