Monday, January 9, 2012

Man Candy Monday - Taran Killam





Taran Killam is currently on Saturday Night Live and a member of The Groundlings. He has been in other sketch comedy shows like The Amanda Show, Wild 'N Out and Mad TV. He’s also appeared on iCarly, Scrubs and How I Met Your Mother. He made some headlines last month with the SNL sketch where he played Tim Tebow. Jesus came into the locker room and told Tebow to focus more on his game rather than relying on his religion to help him win. I thought it was hilarious. A lot of people were pissed off. You can check it out here.


I’ve loved him since he joined SNL last season. He’s cute and so funny. Here are some of my favorite sketches.

Les Jeunes de Paris


J-Pop America Fun Time Now


Eminem


Merryville Brothers Amusement Park Ride


He’s been engaged to one of my favorite ladies, Cobie Smulders, for three years and they have a 2 1/2 year old daughter together. They make a good lookin' couple. I wonder when they’re finally going to tie the knot.


Ok, so maybe he’s not super-hot, and I know a lot of people won't get the appeal, but he is really cute and always makes me laugh. That's Man Candy worthy in my book. I've got a HUGE crush on him! I mean, how can you not love this?





I’m linking up with Leeann at Join The Gossip!


No comments:

Post a Comment