Friday, January 6, 2012

January Magazine Roundup

Carey Mulligan - W
She's one of my favorites. I've never seen a bad spread from her! I love her expression with the chipmunk on her shoulder.





Lady Gaga - Vanity Fair
What a fun shoot! I love the photos of her in gowns at the laundromat and eating from a cart.





Lady Gaga - Elle UK
She's so pretty here. I really love the white, light colors and makeup!




George Clooney - Esquire
Isn't he just so handsome? I love the picture of him and his dog.





Jennifer Garner - InStyle
She's usually gets on my nerves and looks like a wreck, but she's very pretty here. That sweater looks so cozy!





Jenni Farley - Maxim
I really love JWoww, but wow! She doesn't even look like herself. Except for the boobs, that is.




Kardashians - Glamour
I kinda can't stand them, but I love this spread. They are beautiful and really love each other.






Kate Beckinsale - Redbook
She looks beautiful as always! I love all the clothes!





Katherine Heigl - Elle
I still can't decide if I love her or hate her, but she's so pretty and I'm loving her hair!




Kirsten Dunst - Lucky
Love her. She looks so cute, happy and trendy and I love and want every outfit!






Matt Damon - GQ
What a stud. I think this shoot is just so much fun!




Peter Facinelli - Da Man
Hot. I'm really feeling Peter lately. He seems so genuine and he's so dreamy!





Sarah Hyland - YRB
I know she's 21 in real life, but this looks like dress up. I also love big hair, but hers is a disaster.




Scarlett Johansson - Interview
I like that she kinda played up a masculine side in these photos. It's refreshing. I want the blue argyle top!





Also, can we talk about the new Revlon girls for a sec?
Here’s a first look at the beauty campaigns of Emma Stone and Olivia Wilde. I’m 100% on board with this. I love them both!




I'm linking up with Blonde Episodes for Fashion Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment