Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Birthday Cake

My birthday is coming up on Friday. I plan to have a low-key celebration with my husband, siblings and a few friends. Since I’m not really a cake person, one of my friends is making me a dozen of her awesome vanilla cupcakes with lemon cream cheese frosting. They are amazing! Although, I wouldn’t complain if someone made me a huge, over the top, celeb-worthy cake.

Britney Spears

Missy Elliot 

Miley Cyrus 

Ashlee Simpson 

Audrina Patridge 

Beyonce 

Brittany Snow 

Queen Latifah 

Carmen Electra 

Demi Lovato 

Eva Longoria 

Heidi Montag 

Sarah Hyland 

Jessica Simpson 

Nicki Minaj

Miranda Cosgrove 
 
Nicky Hilton 

Avril Lavigne 

Nicole Scherzinger 

Nicole Richie 

Rihanna 

Snooki 

Vanessa Hudgens 

Brooke Shields 

Paris Hilton

Take a look at Kim Kardashian's cakes. They're all sponsored, but isn't everything else in her life?



No comments:

Post a Comment